Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sheng Ri Kuai Le! From Lan


Sunday was my Birthday and my good friend Lan sent me this along with the following, I appreciated her kindness and thoughtfulness so much, I wanted to share it with others.


Your as unique as you are a great friend. Thank you for being in my life and supporting me. You've helped me to understand and encourage patience. I'm grateful for who and how we can be for each other.

Many warm Wishes !

Your lucky to be born close to Chinese New Years, it shows how special you are and the transition your life means.

You are the jade stone that stays strong and still through any mold, shape and structure. You are unique and ever appreciated. Not for the mold and shape but for the beauty that you reveal.

Happy Birthday !

Xiexie---Lan

No comments:

Post a Comment